Saturday 29 May 2010

you can own the earth and still

The English weather is like a nursery rhyme. When it is good, it is very very good, but when it is bad, it is horrid. Four days ago I was delving into my summer wardrob, now I'm reaching for fur gilets?! I hate the rain, but if I can justify wearing peep toe shoe boots in the coldest of winter, a little bit of rain isnt going to stop me. These suede finish tie front peep toes remind me of something Pocahontas would have worn, had she chosen to wear heels. Perhaps not the most practical footwear for trying to catch your dinner - or painting with all the colours of the wind ;-) The gilet is purely for warmth, whilst the horse print shirt is an item I found in the 'men's section' of a vintage shop, a long time ago. Bearing in mind it just about fits me, gives a slightly worrying impression of the size of men a few decades ago. Fair enough if the shirt was a 'small,' I could comprehend being the same size as a 'small' man. However, the letter on the tag says...... 'L'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers