Friday 21 May 2010

Knit one, pearl one


Love this batwing big knit cardi. My mother had one from the 70s but I cant find it anywhere. Saw a girl wearing this and thought she must have thrifted it from a vintage/charity shop. You can imagine my delight when I found it in Topshop. I adore cardigans that look like they belong to your granny. Comfort with history (even if it is brand new!) I cant wait to wear it with denim cut offs (my addiction to contrasting volumes.) My only qualm is, I hate buying something that looks like it has been in your wardrobe forever. I suppose every staple has to be born at some point though. Wear with a fistful of silverwear and leather, so your granny cardi doesn't look 2000 and late.

Was still a nip in the air when I left in the morning, so added the fur stole which I have had for years, a freebie from a a supermarket fashion brand I used to do the PR for. Sadly, in between leaving the gym and arriving at work I managed to misplace it. Another one bites the dust :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers