Saturday 22 May 2010

Leather wings

So it seems Kate Moss and I are on the same wavelength. But she beat me to a look and ended up in In Style wearing it! Ever since I started wearing the grey boyfriend jacket, I decided a nude/pale pink would be perfect for the summer season. I found the exact one I wanted on eBay, the deal was practically done and dusted - with mental notes made on all the outfits it would work with - when some cheeky geek outbid me at the last minute. That's why I never use eBay, I don't really understand it. Regardless, this oversize slouch nude biker jacket will do. It's a cross between a jacket and a shirt and exactly the right shade and weight for the fresh warmer weather that's decided to grace us with its presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers