Friday 28 May 2010

Guns n roses

Finally took the oppertunity to venture into All Saints to find something to buy as my leaving present with the voucher. I adore the dirty gunmetal ring chosen (centre finger) - already had a handful of comments asking where I got the knuckle duster! Unintentionally it compliments my other favourite accessories, and works well with black - ideal considering its the easiest hue in my wardrobe. Happened upon the electra black wristband - somehwere in the closet - no idea where or what it is from.
I could have gone for an entirely noir/charcoal outfit, but the skies were blue when I left the house this morning, it seemed wrong not to wear an item that gave a nod to old mr sunshine and say thank you for popping out. Hence the rose bouquet print body con dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers