Thursday 17 June 2010

Is there still magic in the midnight sun

I've never seen the sky argue with itself over whether it's day or night. Surreal experience walking back from the gym last night at 10. The sky was still bright blue (as if noon) yet the moon was out, whilst street lamps were on, naturally because it was less than two hours to midnight.

The colours of dusk matched the tribal print dress - or should I say 'top', I wore yesterday. Originally kneelength and frumpy, I hacked it in half. Despite the number of dresses I mutilate, I still never seem to get this right, which is why so many of my dresses hover dangerously between decent and indecent. Wearing boy shorts underneath, I tell myself it doesnt really matter.

I havent worn these boots since New Year's. Yesterday I remembered why. It is literally like walking on a pair of stilts, which is fine...as long as you dont plan on going anywhere fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers