Saturday 19 June 2010

Castles in the sky sit stranded vandalized

All my favourite things of the moment, laid out on the bed. Monochrome eat your heart out. I really need to start injecting some colour into my life. Narcisco Rodriguez For Her reminds me of all the happy memories of last summer. I would love to know the psychology behind how a scent can transport your entire being back to a memory, when for a second you literally feel like you have travelled through time.

Talking of triangle bras in my last post, this has got to be a pretty impressive find. From the previously mentioned H&M, this bralet is completely out of character for them. In fact my new boss thought it was a purchase by Marlies Dekkers... Despite being from the lingerie section, I bought it to wear over the top of plain white tees, dresses or kimono tops to add a twist.

I will make no comment about how the front zip fastening is great for detail as well as being pracical. Perfect for after dark ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers