Thursday 17 June 2010

Don't go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge

Every wardrobe should consist of fool proof building blocks. In my opinion that's underwear. It's no secret that I would rather go without a bra than wear an underwired one. I hate the feeling of the wire on my ribs, and the bulk it adds under clothing. So I choose triangle bras and bikini tops all year round. H&M in Barcelona have the best triangle underwear selection on a budget, and every time I go, I stock up on lingerie. I still have sets I have yet to wear. 
I also don't believe in wearing underwear you wouldn't want to be seen in. So no tshirt bras and ugly granny pants. 
I'm definitely a big fan of the 'body', so im glad they've come back. The best ones are cut with a really low back - ultra versatile so you can wear them under anything. 
I'm still trying to find the perfect white logo vest. One you could wear to bed and roll out the house the next day wearing and still look effortlessly cool. That has to be the ultimate in lazy dressing. I have so many white vests, yet none of them have that 'can't live without' stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers