Wednesday 30 June 2010

For Emma, Forever ago


Go find another lover;
To bring a-to string along
With all your lies
You're still very loveable
I toured the light
So many foreign roads
For emma, forever ago

Bon Iver. When I found out he had written an album For Emma, Forever ago, naturally I had to listen to it. When your name is featured in the title, you can be forgiven for romanticising that, if I had once upon a time been in love with a song writer, they too would have written a similar song about me ;-) Off the top of my head, I dont believe I ever have; until then, this will suffice.
The hotter it gets, the less imagination I have for putting anything together. This is probably as straight forward as it gets. Varying shades of cream, biscuit and taupe. Still having a love affair with my mink skirt, think its time to opt for a new look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers