Monday 1 February 2010

Its Complicated...


Oversized cropped tops teamed with skin tight bottoms or body con skirts give the perfect balance to a voluminous vs streamlined silhouette. Also in keeping with my love for anything monochrome at the moment, I adore graphic text such as this top - 'its complicated' (which is pretty apt right now.)

I cant wait for summer to return, cropped tops worn how they used to be in the 90s - Miami style - with little shorts, bare legs, ballet pumps, aviators and hopefully a sun kissed sliver of toned tummy... this winter seems to be lasting forever. Roll on sunshine. Contemplating booking a holiday, I desperately need to get away and my best friend has just emailed a few ideas. I can almost feel the suns rays on my skin. At least the nights have stopped getting dark at 4pm. Played with my reflection and the street lamps to create ghost like pictures before caking my eyes in make up and heading out into the frosty night. Crop tops with tights, a fur coat and mittens just doesnt seem right, but for now it will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers