Wednesday 24 February 2010

If you weren't real, I would make you up

Anja Rubik, Lily Donaldson and Kate Moss.
Personifications of how to emulate elegance whilst maintaining their untouchable aura of attitude.



I could google these ethereal creatures for hours. My best friend and I used to lie on the living room floor of our Hammersmith flat, going through mugs of hot chocolate, raspberries and rice cakes, studying tear sheets we'd collected for the week. Sometimes we are so on the same wavelength we would end up with the same pages. We'd lust after Anja's lithe limbs, the cheekbones of Moss and respect Lily's ability to wear a microscopic mini and carry it off without looking like a tart! I miss living with my best friend Cherry. She has impeccible style, like noone else I have ever met. Being 5ft 4" with a tiny frame, she's like a miniature model (she'll kill me for saying that.) I have been meaning to do a shoot with her for a while now. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers