Tuesday 9 February 2010

Got your lipstick mark, still on my coffee cup

Saturday afternoons are perfect for catching up on 'me' time, wandering aimlessly, sipping Starbucks with stupid names - (personal favourite "grande coffee frapuccino light with sugar free hazlenut syrup double blended) writing love letters/thank you letters, flicking through the latest edition of Harper's/Vogue, messing around with the settings on my camera and catching the sky in the lens as it changes from daylight to twilight at frightening speed.
Even though now 26, my English grandmother still sends me money for Christmas and birthdays, so I opted to thank her the old fashioned way and send a hand written letter, sealed with a kiss. Old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers