Sunday 8 August 2010

Your visits are getting shorter

Not one of my favourite outfits, but for something to throw on when the weather forecast says 100% chance of rain, my granny cardi is still one of my favourite reach fors. First time ive worn leather look leggings in about two months. Had got accustomed to wearing bare legs this summer, which is unusual considering how erratic london's summer's usually are. I also realised I have barely worn any of my summer floral dresses like usual, all are still held hostage in the garage at my parents' house. I need to make time to actually dig them out, otherwise i'll be back in opaques before I know it. I love the liberating feeling of wearing bare legs in the summer, so best to make the most of it whilst we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers