Sunday 22 August 2010

Almost never

You go through  phases of falling in and out of love with pieces in your wardrobe. Its like dipping into a jumble sale every time, I dont know half the items that are actually in there.. Rings are my new obsession. The bag was found in a charity shop for £3 a couple of years ago. Its originally from Clarks. And there was me thinking my purchases from there stopped after my feet became too big to be measured on that robotic ridiculously oversized mechanism. For a classic mini satchel type solution, it makes a nice change from carrying a mary poppins endless bottom sized bag, its perfect for bank card, keys and hoola. Oh and the camera of course.
The feather attachment is actually an earring that looks better on clothing than hanging from my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers