Friday 9 July 2010

Sin City

Sin City wasn't a film I paricularly enjoyed, however it did leave an impression on me based on a) it stars Jessica Alba and Devon Aoki b) took monochrome to the next level with accents of blood red. I'm currently having a love affair with black and white. I know I always say that, but right now in particular. Maybe its because everyone looks like theyve jumped into a packet of Skittles with the arrival of the heatwave, so theres less black and white around. Its just so much more striking. It's what the models wear when they're off duty (Japanese magazine Glitter had a double spread on models when they're not being...models). It's the colour of no nonsense. I've spent the last two days desaturated, lifting the look with accents of gun metal - bangles, necklaces and peep toe pumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers