Tuesday 6 July 2010

Im up in the woods, im down on my mind

I always wanted a khaki parker, but could never find one for which the drop waist didnt fall somewhere around my knees (the trials and tribulations of having a shorter than average body.) This khaki shirt however serves a similar purpose. Somehow khaki brings out the best in floral, I suppose at the end of the day, moss and flowers all stem from the same forest family. As for the leopard print pumps, dont ask me why, but when faced with lots of different prints and colours, my gut instinct is to throw more prints and colours into the mix, maybe it's the skitzophrenic in me. With so many colours and prints, subconsciously I believe they will inevitably cancel each other out, blurring into one. As long as the undertones stem from similar hues, in this case greens and browns with accents of colour, you should be fine. It does not work if you throw on every colour under the sun and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers