Thursday 15 July 2010

The place we ran from


With the onset of rain this week and not wanting to shrink any of my pumps (which often happens when I get caught off guard in the rain) these distressed cowboy boots seemed more of a sensible (yes I went for sensible) option. They also act as an optimal contrast to the impractically feminine tutu skirt I decided to don. It's not one of my favourite looks, but one that was clearly constructed whilst half asleep before leaving at a stupid hour in the morning to sleep walk to the gym. Bumped into an old friend in the afternoon who I hadnt seen in ages. Was told they knew it was me from across the street, as only I wear my hair that big and 'cough' that short. Good to hear you leave a lasting impression on some...

2 comments:

  1. 12 days since your last post - are you still alive????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camera issues have meant blogging has been put on hold. Promise to start updating again soon Thanks for checking in ! x

    ReplyDelete

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers