Sunday 4 July 2010

Must be your skin im sinking in

Ive spent the entire weekend nursing a drastically swollen face, following a horrific tooth ache saga which I will not go into. In between romantic films (Before Sunrise and Before Sunset set in Vienna and Paris respectively, desperately hopeful and beautifully captivating) and cocooning, I looked back at previous magazine tears which ive kept over the years for inspiration. I still love every tear. I throw away anything that I no longer like, I only keep the ones I really love. Also found my first blog post, which I drafted on the back of a kid's menu from Shoreditch House. I remember asking for the kid's menu/entertainment pack (as I didnt have a notebook) and the waitress asking if I wanted the crayons too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers