Tuesday 17 May 2011

Kitten fetish

When it transpired that kitten heels were making a come back I honestly winced. They remind me of my first year at university, clip clopping around campus in kitten heels - before I got a clue and realised Exeter didnt have paths to lectures called Cardiac Hill for no reason. So I threw out all kitten heels, vowed to never say hello again, and invested in ballet pumps and flats like the rest of the sane student population.

As usual, fashion always comes around again to bite you in the ass and kick yourself for throwing out all your old investments. Following the ladylike trend takeover in SS11 and the return of a feminine touch, the catwalks twisted my arm and I decided it was time to make peace with the mini heel. With the right outfit and the appropriate situation they can work.. Besides, sometimes you need a bit of clip clop in your life, to release your inner sex kitten. Miaow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers