Monday 16 May 2011

D.I.Y

Considering All Saints is a brand I absolutely adore, it is also one of which I have very little of. 
These jeans were in the sale, and I bought them solely for the colour of the denim. However, left as they were, they were actually verging on boring, despite the drop crotch. With Neil Buchanan being a childhood hero of mine: tippex, gold leaf and superglue later and 'boring' no longer features in their list of ingredients.
They definitely do not receive a thumbs up from the opposite sex, in fact I had a friend who insisted I looked like I was about to choreograph a routine for So You Think You Can Dance whenever I wore them. 
Regardless, perhaps they are tomboy-esque; have the potential to make you look like a painter/decorator minus the white van; make munchkin legs look even shorter. They still get the thumbs up from me - and as an added bonus, you don't have to worry if you ever sit on wet paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers