Sunday 7 March 2010

you're the honey and the moon


Have been listening to this song on repeat. The last couple of weeks have been a blur spent frantically trying to get my life back together and reign in the chaos. Searching for a house, a new job, work experience, blog and website. Deciding whether to hit the bottle (bleach not alcohol! black is too harsh for the coming summer months.) Another birthday, this time my best friend from university. I've known him ever since our first term. He's one of those people who makes you laugh till it hurts. I mean really hurts, when your cheekbones are in pain and you can barely breath. Apart from the year he went to teach English in Japan, we've lived and breathed each other for the last 7. We graduated, lived and now in London, worked together. But as with most good things, the daily interaction must come to an end, and as of next month we'll finally go our separate ways. Its the end of an era. Im hoping we'll still meet up for a coffee and choreographing of the odd dance or two, a pass time that has ceased to exist since leaving our Exeter roots.

Every year I provide a hand made greeting card, so the afternoon was spent creating my 7th to add to his collection. For the only boy to share my love for dirty bass lines, Haribo so sour itll give you jaw lock, Vogue main fashion and not too afraid to tell me that I hit my peak Halloween 2005. Charming child ;) Happy Birthday David.

My peak. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers