Wednesday 3 March 2010

if I had you here, i'd clip your wings

Saturday, focussed on my new fashion editorial post for Drivelikeawoman.com - a New York based website that has decided to branch out and expand its fashion following. After heading to China Town for gossip and dimsum - I did some vital research into motocross pants. After researching though, I'm wondering why I dont have a pair yet.
Oh to own a pair of Balmain....
Sunday, being the undeniable queen of big hair, I took my backcombing and styling skills to a friend's shoot for music publicity shots. We shot in a converted turkish baths which is now the aptly named club/restaurant The Bath House, East London. An underground treasure filled with giant bird cages, Jesus figurines and moody atmospheric lighting. After giving Sophie the perfect 'bed hair', Alexander Wang style bra and body con skirt, we met with the French photographer Michel. He was keen to hear my input, but apparently most of my ideas were too editorial for what he was after :( I took that as a compliment.

The little girls room was the venue's hidden gem - ceiling to floor completely covered in black and white photos - Im kicking myself for not getting a cheeky shot in there...next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers