Wednesday 30 December 2009

Day dreaming in black and white

Sometimes I suffer from insomnia, tonight is one of those nights... I've been exploring in the storage room of my parents house (where I am staying for the holidays) and came across a mood board that I put together a couple of years ago of my favourite tear sheets...

It has reinforced my decision to opt for a black and white monochrome movie get up to see in the new year...perhaps with a touch of sin city red lipstick. That is unless I change my mind before leaving the house for a last minute costume swap. What I do know for sure is I will be paying homage to NYE 2006 and donning my sailor's hat. Just for the hell of it ;)

Accessorized with...


My favourite pendants I wear with everything - H&M men's dogtag, H&M rings on chain, Diesel 'Only the Brave' pendant with elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers