Sunday 27 December 2009

Merry Christmas and Festive Gift Wrapping...

Just a quick blog update to say Merry Christmas! From now on I will be regularly updating my blog due to Santa's generous delivery of a shiny new net book down the chimney/radiator pipes (see, it pays to leave out the Bailey's milk and Taste the Difference cookies) so no more excuses. I can blog wherever and whenever I like!

The girl with flowers in her hair has also, during the festive period, been gift wrapped and replaced flowers for bows. With Louis Vuitton debuting the Alice in Wonderland headbands and over sized rabbit ears this season (pictured above accompanied by thigh high boots...miaow) I decided to wear my over sized glitter bow (that has only made an outing twice, the first time being NYE last year!) and chiffon bow Alice bands during the Xmas holidays....makes a nice fairytale change from the flowers. No doubt they will return in 2010 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers