Wednesday 8 December 2010

Animal instinct

Ok, so I've made quite apparent my addiction to animal print, so this post is pretty much ground hog day. I still find it hard to comprehend my love for something that I only ever used to associate with old tarts featured on Coronation St, yet see no problem with wearing animal print trousers in broad daylight these days..
My wardrobe now consists of animal print sunnies, harem pants, blouses, body con dresses, skirts, coat (not of the cheetah faux fur variety that's been done by every high street store -it's an old grey leopard wool jacket from about 5 yrs ago) peep toe kitten heels, flat pumps, scarves - all in a variety of shades of 'animal'. Yet still, I just cant get enough - lacking mainly in the form of a chain cross body bag a la Chung, and a pair of leopard print pointed stilettos. I've been carrying two tear sheets around in my bag for a month now. After those additions I reckon I will have quelled my animal print cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiyomi Style

Kiyomi Style
from the girl with flowers in her hair

Followers